- Enrichissement semi-automatique d’ontologie à partir de textes basé sur la découverte de patrons: Application au domaine de la pêche (PDF in French).
- Study of parallel unit selection algorithms on a CUDA (GPGPU) architecture for text-to-speech synthesis (PDF in French)
- Understanding Expressive Movement Knowledge: Developing a Taxonomy of Movement Feature (PDF in English)
- Linguistic register characterization through sequential pattern extraction (PDF in French) – Application deadline May 2nd, 2017
- Characterisation and generation of expressivity in function of speaking styles for audiobook synthesis.
- Recording script optimisation for expressive audiobooks reading (PDF in French) – Application deadline July 15th, 2016.
Postdoc and engineer
No position at the moment.
Permanent (tenured) positions
No explicit position at the moment.
In France, all permanents researchers and teachers are civil servants. They are tenured (almost) automatically one year after their recruitment.
Positions opened by University of Rennes 1, University of South Brittany and the national research institute CNRS allow to work in EXPRESSION. Speaking French is not required for CNRS positions since there is no teaching duty, whereas good abilities are expected for university positions.
If you are interested, contact Pierre-François Marteau to study the opportunity of your candidacy and to get help to prepare the recruitment process.